Tuesday, March 24, 2009

China

We finished our China study today. I went a little outside the box and found a few extra fun things to do.... We painted our names in Chinese....
We made Chinese lanterns and ate sweet and sour chicken and fried rice with chopsticks...


which was interesting....


I think China has been one of the most interesting countries that we have studied. I wish I could come up with more creative ideas on a regular basis since that sure made it more memorable and less "school". Now on to Japan.....!


1 comment:

tammy said...

I love when I come up with those kinds of creative ideas for school! :) It just makes it so much fun for me and for the child. Looks like your kids had a great time. We are still finishing up France, but I am so looking forward to the upcoming countries. Keep up the good work!!