Monday, September 1, 2008

Celebration of the end of Summer

Hannah and her root beer!

Kayla and Jackson
Zach and Jacob


Zach, Jacob and Chris



Brandi on her 40th!!!










Oldest daughter, Kayla






Last swim of the summer!
















Surprise breakfast for Mom and Dad courtesy



the boys!


We had a fun-filled day with a surprise breakfast from the boys and a 40th birthday party for my friend Brandi. I can say she's 40 because so am I and somehow I think that gives me permission! We had a ball and the whole thing took place at an old school. My little brother (well he's 36) went to grade school there and they converted the 1908 school into apartments. Brandi's parents live there and they reserved the pool for the party. I think I enjoyed the tour through the school more than anything else! The high ceilings and original doors and woodwork were amazing. We even saw the auditorium that hasn't been fixed up yet and saw the stage were many school programs probably took place. Inside the apartment we saw the original coat room with the hooks for the coats still there. I could have spent hours exploring! This will probably be our last summer swim and it was a blast!



























No comments: