Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nature Walk Day


Hannah writing in her nature journal













I was so excited to see the deer that I didn't take very good pictures





Hannah, me and Jacob






Cowskin Creek







Walking over Cowskin Creek








My guys reading about the wildlife









This may be a weed but it sure is pretty!




We took our nature walk at Swanson Park this week which is a park about 6 blocks or so from our house. We had a great time, got lost and enjoyed God's creation. If you know me, you know I always get lost and in fact I told the kids that we would so they were not shocked when I made the announcement. Everyone had a different opinion about which way was the right way back and of course we chose wrong. But do you know where that path led us? We saw deer twice not more than 20 feet from us! One was a mama and her baby! They graciously allowed us to shoot photos of them for as long as we liked.




Sometimes when we choose the wrong path, God blesses us anyway.....

No comments: