Monday, October 20, 2008

This and That

Here's a little of this and a little of that in our day! I got my hair cut and highlighted so on request, I am posting a picture even though I hate pics of me! Now when we eat dinner, we get to discuss rainforests since that is what we are studying in science and there just happens to be one on the dining room table.

My dog was shaved by the groomer much to my shock and dismay and so we bought her a winter coat. Okay, I know what you're thinking but it was the best excuse we had! (We also bought her an angel costume for Halloween)
Speaking of Halloween, Jacob is always prepared! Since he was small, he has always worn costumes more as clothes than on an actual holiday. We really get our money's worth! I wish my camera's batteries had not been dead when we caught him sleeping with this whole getup on!



Well that's it for today's this and that! Stay tuned for more chaotic entries!


1 comment:

Aubrie said...

Your dogs coat is adorable! We're always talking about getting something cute for Tia to wear but we've never done it.

That picture of Jacob dressed up is hilarious!!