Monday, August 18, 2008

School begins!

I am so excited to get back to homeschooling my kids! We start tomorrow and the kids and I are so ready! We are doing My Father's World curriculum and we love it. I learn more now teaching my kids than I ever learned in school myself! This year we are learning about countries and cultures with a ton of geography thrown in. That scares me a little since that is my weak spot! I am what you might call "directionally challenged" ;) Oh well, I'm sure I will have fun learning with the kids!! We do a ton of crafts and hands on activities as well as field trips that go along with what we are learning so I can't wait to post pictures!

2 comments:

Kaylabre said...

HELLO!!!! MOMMMYYYY! look at you being all high tech with a blog love you!!! :) muahhhhh

Aubrie said...

Happy first school day! Hope all goes well!