Monday, November 10, 2008

Hannah's Birthday Part 2

Maybe I should have labeled this one, "Who says homeschoolers are lacking in socialization?!" Well we finally finished the week-long birthday celebrations for Hannah! She had so much fun! There were 12 girls that came to celebrate with her and I marvel at how well behaved every one of them were. They watched the movie "Kit Kittridge, An American Girl Story" first. Then they came upstairs and we had cake and sang Happy Birthday. Then back down to open presents which I must add she loved every one of them! Then they played hide and seek and some other games until parents came. I am so thankful that my daughter is blessed with so many amazing friends! Thanks you guys!









This one is a little blurry because it was dark downstairs but I just couldn't believe how quiet 12 girls could be so I'm showing everyone the proof!





No comments: