Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hannah's Birthday Part One

My little girl is turning 10! In our family we have a running joke that our kid's birthdays last for at least a week and this will be no exception. We had a party with my family tonight and then on Friday Kayla is throwing Hannah a party for her and her friends. Grandma and Papa got Hannah's American Girl doll Felicity some new clothes and Hannah a new dress and tights. Don't they both look beautiful!


What would a family get-together be without football?!



It was such a beautiful day that we spent a lot of the evening outdoors



Grandma and Ben enjoying the fire



My good looking husband!


My brother and Lan



The gang eating pizza outside on the deck.




I included a video of Hannah opening her presents with a little help from Ben. Notice it doesn't even seem to phase her a bit!

1 comment:

Aubrie said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!!
Be sure to check Aubrie's blog.