Tuesday, November 4, 2008

School update...

I thought I would update everyone on our school projects. This is our "rainforest" since we are studying different animal habitats this year. We also went to the zoo and investigated the jungle there more closely.
This was an experiment we did to see which would grow faster, the seeds in the cup with saran wrap covering it or the seeds in the cup with nothing holding the moisture in. The one on the left had the saran wrap over it.
We are studying the missionaries that inspired the movie "End of the Spear" and this plane is a replica of Nate Saint's airplane. We hung them from our school room's ceiling.



We made these kazoos out of straws. They were so simple to make and the kids had a ball! I had no idea that you could make straws make those sounds!

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

I'd like to know how to
do those kazoos....
I think!

T said...

Those were wonderful kazoos! I don't want to know how it's done. Good luck Stephany.